These pictures are too cute for words. On June 22nd, MollyClaire ran out of baby food.......so, out with the old in with the new...real food! Here she is sampling a yummy pb & j. She loved every bite. Since then she has enjoyed everything we have placed in front of her. She loves hot dogs, fruit, yogurt, chicken (especially chick fi la nuggets). She also started crawling on this day. She had started rockin while we were in MI, but alas no crawling.......of course she waited till BaBa was out of town to start crawling. I don't have any photos/video but I shall capture it soon.
Peanut Butter and Jelly...Yummy
These pictures are too cute for words. On June 22nd, MollyClaire ran out of baby food.......so, out with the old in with the new...real food! Here she is sampling a yummy pb & j. She loved every bite. Since then she has enjoyed everything we have placed in front of her. She loves hot dogs, fruit, yogurt, chicken (especially chick fi la nuggets). She also started crawling on this day. She had started rockin while we were in MI, but alas no crawling.......of course she waited till BaBa was out of town to start crawling. I don't have any photos/video but I shall capture it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi, Stephanie ~ these shots of MollyClaire & her 'PBJ face' are wonderfully reminiscent of the shots I have of you and Melissa around your first birthday ... with spaghetti sauce smeared all over your upper body and face! Very, very cute - both now and then :)
Love, Ra
Post a Comment