Forever Friends


Michael and I with my mentor Kareen Pickett at the Lowry Park Zoo. We were able to coerce Kareen into joining us with our kiddos while we walked the zoo. We met early for breakfast at the Lake Wales Family Resturant...Whoo hoo! Headed to Tampa to meet up with the Fink family and Jenny and her daughter Marion.

Kareen with the Fink Family...Ben, Amanda, Sydney and Benjamin(was supposed to be Addison Grace)

Jenny and Me --friends since 6th grade!

Amanda, Kareen and I
After the zoo...(and after we dropped off Jordan back to his dad) we headed to the Fink's house for a meal and some relaxation. The last time the three of us were together was right before Amanda had Sydney....maybe I should post those photos.......
I love you forever friends.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

yakmom said...

That is so cool to see your faces together. Forever friends are the best!