As I realize I only have one more week of maternity leave.....I rush to pack everything in....forays in the park, playdates, and extra snuggles. I am looking forward to going back to work, but I will desperately miss this precious time I've spent with my little darlings. Getting to know Molly Claire and knowing without a shadow of a doubt, she will be full of drama. Spending oodles of time with my little man and recognizing what a bright boy he is and anticipating what an amazing future he will have. Blessed beyond measure to be a mom to three wonderful children, and blessed beyond measure knowing their BaBa (Cheryl, Michael's mom) will be caring for them while Michael and I are at work. I've loved every minute of every day.....
Maternity Leave......almost over
As I realize I only have one more week of maternity leave.....I rush to pack everything in....forays in the park, playdates, and extra snuggles. I am looking forward to going back to work, but I will desperately miss this precious time I've spent with my little darlings. Getting to know Molly Claire and knowing without a shadow of a doubt, she will be full of drama. Spending oodles of time with my little man and recognizing what a bright boy he is and anticipating what an amazing future he will have. Blessed beyond measure to be a mom to three wonderful children, and blessed beyond measure knowing their BaBa (Cheryl, Michael's mom) will be caring for them while Michael and I are at work. I've loved every minute of every day.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment