Michael and I were fortunate enough to get away (by ourselves) for a weekend before I headed back to work. Charleston is a beautiful old city and we enjoyed sight seeing. We took a walking tour of the downtown area as well as toured one of the many mansions. Dining out was a real treat and we enjoyed many local eateries. Poogan's Porch was one of the local establishment. It was great to get away and relax....and of course to sleep in! Thanks mom for taking care of the kiddos.
A Charleston get away!
Michael and I were fortunate enough to get away (by ourselves) for a weekend before I headed back to work. Charleston is a beautiful old city and we enjoyed sight seeing. We took a walking tour of the downtown area as well as toured one of the many mansions. Dining out was a real treat and we enjoyed many local eateries. Poogan's Porch was one of the local establishment. It was great to get away and relax....and of course to sleep in! Thanks mom for taking care of the kiddos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment