I created this blog to share with family the daily, weekly, okay....it's more like monthly happenings of the chaos that is the Barber Family. Enjoy!
Stephanie 20 weeks
20 weeks....we just got back from our ultrasound this afternoon. All is well. Wish they could have burned it and we could upload it...but it was not to be. WOW! Look at that belly. I think my butt is just as big....jk
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You're half way there - hope the second half goes as quickly as the first! Krista
Hello!! I love your blog! It takes a little bit to get into the groove but just wanted you to know I check it and want to stay updated. We also just opened facebook profiles- which you would LOVE. It is not like a blog that requires maintenance, but it is totally social. We have found friends from elementary school and all over that we had lost track of. Love to see you there! Will you be my friend? :) We have to keep stretching ourselves into new electronic/technologoical areas! love the pics and it is great to see you all! love- Kara
4 comments:
You're half way there - hope the second half goes as quickly as the first!
Krista
Glad that little one is doing well! Steph, you look great! (Cute pants!) We love you guys!
You are so CUTE!
Hello!! I love your blog! It takes a little bit to get into the groove but just wanted you to know I check it and want to stay updated. We also just opened facebook profiles- which you would LOVE. It is not like a blog that requires maintenance, but it is totally social. We have found friends from elementary school and all over that we had lost track of. Love to see you there! Will you be my friend? :) We have to keep stretching ourselves into new electronic/technologoical areas! love the pics and it is great to see you all! love- Kara
Don't you love getting comments! :)
Post a Comment