Welcome to The Barber Family Blog,
The purpose of this blog is to keep family and friends up to date with news and more specifically pictures of Riley Jack and Jordan. Would love to hear from you.
I created this blog to share with family the daily, weekly, okay....it's more like monthly happenings of the chaos that is the Barber Family. Enjoy!
2 comments:
What a wonderful idea, Steph!
I love that I'll be able to keep up on the Barber family news from all the way up here in Vermont.
Love you and hope to see the whole family sometime soon!
-Roni
Thanks for this wonderful way to stay 'connected', Steph! I love checking to see the latest about you and Michael, Jordan and Riley Jack ... and the baby soon to be!
Also loved seeing you and spending time together last week in FL!
Love,
Ra Ra
Post a Comment