Back in October, we made plans to visit with Dad and Millie while they were in Florida on business and recreation. Michael, the kiddos and I headed down to FL the Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving. Thursday morning we enjoyed a yummy brunch at Melissa's house. Michael and I quick picked up Jordan in Lakeland Thursday afternoon then met up again and ate dinner at Norby's, a local establishment in Lake Wales. Thanks dad for the yummy dinner. We had a photo session outside of Norby's, then said our goodbyes. Plans are in the works to get together again real soon.
Dinner with Dad
Back in October, we made plans to visit with Dad and Millie while they were in Florida on business and recreation. Michael, the kiddos and I headed down to FL the Wednesday prior to Thanksgiving. Thursday morning we enjoyed a yummy brunch at Melissa's house. Michael and I quick picked up Jordan in Lakeland Thursday afternoon then met up again and ate dinner at Norby's, a local establishment in Lake Wales. Thanks dad for the yummy dinner. We had a photo session outside of Norby's, then said our goodbyes. Plans are in the works to get together again real soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment