Happy Mother's Day

Riley Jack invited me to a yummy Mother's Day brunch at Kennesaw First Baptist where he attends preschool. He made some adorable things for me. A pretty orange flower with his cute little face in the middle. A white pot with a decopage picture of him in a man's jacket and tie. Way too cute. The mommies got to listen to a selection of songs that the kiddos had been working on all spring. Riley Jack sang loud and proud and did all of the hand movements. I'm so glad I'm Riley Jack's mommy.



After we enjoyed the Mother's Day Brunch, I took RJ with me to Acworth Beach where my students were enjoying being outside at the park and were awaiting the awards ceremony for Adaptive PE to begin. I couldn't resist snapping a few photos of RJ.

















I love this picture of him caught unaware

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great picture :) He is getting so big!!