Week 8

 
 
 

For those of you keeping up with the blog and actually reading all the nonsense that I write, you will recall that we have considered Molly Claire a fussy baby. Going so far as to consider her to have colic and ordering gripe water online to ease her discomfort. Alas, last Thursday 9-4-08, I was at my wits end. My Godmother Roxanne was flying in that evening and I had not been able to get anything done, not even a shower. I could not get Molly Claire to calm down without me holding her. Poor Riley Jack was watching me come unglued by the second. I was waiting for Michael to get home from work so I could have a moments peace while driving (by myself)to the airport to pick up Roxanne.

Michael suggested we try the purple canister of formula that we had received in the mail as a sample. It was reputed to be easier on a babies tummy b/c it had partially broken down proteins....whatever. Long story short, Molly Claire is a completely different baby. It happened with the first changed bottle....a blessing. She is content, she is no longer in discomfort....she is a joy. She appears happier, she smiles and cooes, where before she was not doing any of those things. Yeah, daddy for making me change formula. You are the best!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: