Week 6 brought on the hope that Molly Claire would begin sleeping a little longer during the night. No such luck. We've started to cluster feed in the evening, with no positive results yet. Molly Claire still sleeps in the bassinet next to our bed, by Friday, I think I will move her to her crib. The little princess has quite the appetite, she can down almost 38 ounces in one day. Riley Jack never ate that much. We are still trying to work out her gassy issues. Gripe water is on the way from www.colicease.com It is supposed to work miracles. We've tried a brand made by baby bliss, but have yet to see any difference in her gas issues. Maybe time is the only thing that will help. Who knows, I just hate to see her in such discomfort....and no she is not allergic to milk-based formula.
Week 6 also brought my 6 week postpartum checkup...Yippee! Aren't those fun???? No worries, all checked out well.
She is changing so fast! We still think she looks like Riley Jack. Maybe when she gets hair???????
"Mommy, I'm just so pooped, I can barely lift my head up"
One of her first real smiles. Check out that double chin.
Who would have thought that Riley Jack would love the camera so much......heaven forbid I take more pictures of Molly Claire then him.

1 comment:
What a great blog. Stephanie you really keep us all informed with pictures and detailed writing. Love It All!!!! Baby Molly is really growing and I think this time the baby looks like you. Riley Jack is adorable and growing up fast. He is really ready for school. I pray everyday that Buddy & Cheryl will get to sell their place and be closer to those adorable grand babies. I will miss my brother a lot but I want them to be happy. Give everyone a hug for me and keep the blogs coming.
Love Ya',
Aunt Ann (Varita)
Post a Comment