Week 4

Week four brought on Baby Acne......yuck! Molly Claire is doing better and is back up to her birth weight of 7lbs 15oz.(she lost almost a whole pound her first two weeks of life) Apparently, I don't produce good rich fatty breast milk, so after four weeks of nursing(supplementing the last two) have chosen to feed Molly Claire formula. She is plumping up nicely and is doing fabulous with the formula. Breast milk or formula....the girl is gassy. I told Michael I was going to nickname her tooter. Michael tells me....like mother like daughter. I protest! Riley Jack is adjusting as well as can be expected. He absolutely adores Molly Claire and says all the time...."she's so cute" Whatever issues he does have he totally takes out on me. Nothing a little love won't cure. Or as Dr. Kevin Leman would say...."say it once, turn your back, walk away" I'm gonna try that one day.



Molly Claire hanging out...she can only take this for about 90 seconds.

ohhhh, so cute, cute, cute. I love these little ears, they respond very well to my shh shh shh when she is fussy.
TINY TOES, what do you think? Flat feet like daddy?
I think this is a fabulous picture of Riley Jack!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: