Thank you Krista for
organizing one last
hurrah before Baby Barber decides to make an appearance. I had a blast. After our yummy meal, we headed over to Bells Ferry Road and painted pieces of pottery at Just Fired. I chose a picture frame, which I hope turns out with a primary colored plaid motif. We talked Michelle into coming to chit chat with us. We finalized the evening of course, with a yummy beverage from Starbucks. Krista and Michelle walked away with a pair of shoes a piece.....(hey it's not our fault, a shoe store was attached to the Starbucks). Thank you ladies for a wonderful evening. The conversation was fabulous, we should do this more often.

We started out the evening with a fabulous meal at Chili's....
I love their chips and salsa. The
Quesadilla Explosion salad
wasn't bad either.

Holly, ever so meticulous, paints with precision.

Krista paints a beautiful vase for her beautiful daughter Addie Grace

Holly, Michelle, and Krista
No comments:
Post a Comment