Baby Shower!!


Holly...Allyson...Leslie...Stephanie...Amanda...LaToyia...Krista
A thousand thank you's could not express my gratitude for the Wonderful Baby Shower you put on for me today. I love you guys so much. Every detail was perfect, and I know precious time and love was given for each thing. Thanks so much!
The food table was beautiful, and the food was delicious......Strawberries and Protein?????
I love the cute little clothesline....it was adorable. I'm holding a bowl full of pennies; we played this very special game, where I called out the year on a penny, and a guest with the matching year (passed out before hand of course) shared...."A penny for your thoughts" It was very sweet and special to hear how I was involved in people's lives and what they thought of me. It makes one cherish friends even more. Thank you.
Wow! look at all of those fabulous presents. Thanks everybody.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: